- SITE(S) USE
The information provided by Beyond Ratings on the Site(s) and the Content is owned by or licensed to Beyond Ratings. None of the Content or other information provided by Beyond Ratings on the Site(s) may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, redistributed, resold, or stored for subsequent use in any manner, without prior written consent from Beyond Ratings. Beyond Ratings may discontinue or change a Site and any the Content contained therein at any time without notice. Beyond Ratings is not under any obligation to update any Content following publication on a Site.
- AUTHORISED USE OF CONTENT
Access to Beyond Ratings’ services is limited to the specific user(s), or Subscriber(s), indicated in the agreement. The Subscriber will notify Beyond Ratings as soon as said Subscriber no longer has access, or has left the company, so that a replacement can be assigned to the agreement.
When using a Beyond Ratings Site, you expressly agree not to:
- violate the security of a Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Site, the Content, or data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any Beyond Ratings server, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- misuse a Site by knowingly introducing malicious or technologically harmful material (e.g. viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, etc.).
- use or attempt to use any automated or manual processes (e.g. "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code", etc.) to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of a Site, or of any Content found on or accessed through a Site without the prior written consent of Beyond Ratings.
- use or attempt to use any means that interfere with the proper working of a Site or the activities conducted on or through a Site. This includes accessing any Content prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on a Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND UNLAWFUL USE
All Intellectual Property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trade secrets, database rights, trademark rights, service marks and other product and service names, logos, and all other intellectual or industrial property rights - whether registered or unregistered) contained within a Site and any and all Content, including, but not limited to, all information, data, ratings, software, products and documentation contained or included therein, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Beyond Ratings.
Each Site and all Content contained herein is protected by copyright in addition to other applicable intellectual property laws. Any actual or attempted illegal or unauthorized uses of a Site, the Marks or any Content are strictly prohibited and may result in prosecution.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Beyond Ratings, any material may not be disseminated in any form, nor access granted to any third party, nor to any subsidiary, associated or holding company of the subscriber.
The subscriber may only use the Services for its own business purposes. The Subscriber may not pass materials to clients and prospects unless done so as part of a presentation or similar, where Beyond Ratings is referenced as the owner of all copyrights.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS SITE
Beyond Ratings’ Sites may contain links towards third-party sites. These links are provided for your reference and convenience only and Beyond Ratings is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. Beyond Ratings holds no liability to you for the use of third-party web sites, and a link from a Beyond Ratings Site to another web site does not imply endorsement by Beyond Ratings of the web site content or operator. You are responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any third-party sites.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Please see the Disclaimer page for a description of the Beyond Ratings Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability.
- HOW TO CONTACT US